Friday 14 August 2009

Adam Lambert Rolling Stone's Top Seller


Adam Lambert Rolling Stone's Top Seller

Blessed with boyish handsome good looks and equipped with his trademark black eyeliner and dyed asymmetrical coiffure, American Idol season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert's Rolling Stone cover is the magazine's top-selling issue of the year, according to Extra.

The 27-year-old Lambert came out to America in the magazine’s June 25 issue. His sexual orientation became a hot topic when photos of the singer kissing another man surfaced on the Internet during the American Idol competition.

“I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,” Lambert told Rolling Stone. “I’m proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It’s just another part of me.”

Lambert wowed audiences on Idol, infusing the show with rock-star glam, but was eventually beaten by fellow contestant and friend Kris Allen in the finals.

The singer has teamed up with Lady Gaga producer RedOne for his debut CD, scheduled to be released in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment