Sunday 19 July 2009

Your top Fantasy Man proves you like 'em dirty!

Mike Rowe_ You filthy, filthy minds chose a filthy guy as your top fantasy man – Mike Rowe, the ruggedly handsome host of the popular Discovery Channel series "Dirty Jobs." But the lean and mean blue-eyed hunk isn’t all just sweat, grime and stubble – he’s a former opera singer who’s also funny, fabulous open-minded and never afraid to poke fun at himself, considering this quote:

"What can I say? I'm honored. I would, however, like to take a moment to clear something up. Even though I got my start in theater, sang for years in The Baltimore Opera, moved to San Francisco and never married, I must tell you all again, for the hundredth time ...

"I am NOT a celebrity.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that... "

Lots of great photos and videos of Mike showering, singing and in his underwear after the jump and for more info on Mike, check out his bio on the Discovery channel website.

Photos courtesy of Discovery


Mike Rowe_1 Mike Rowe_2 Mike Rowe_3 Mike Rowe_4 Mike Rowe_5 Mike Rowe_6


Showing that he can sing, Mike re-writes the Dirty Job theme song.

You've got to love a man in boxers!

Let's just say the more "interesting" things start to happen at the 4:00 minute mark.

Mike gets punked!

Mike's greatest wedgie!

Dirty Job bloopers

And one of his first TV moments at QVC!

No comments:

Post a Comment